Bhutan in Style
About Bhutan in Style
We at Bhutan in Style give utmost importance in providing personalized services and tailored, bespoke programs. We build unique itineraries to suit individuals’ tastes and interests. We believe that every individual travels with a different perspective and expectation Meeting those expectations as you discover the awe-inspiring Kingdom makes us different from other tour operators, in fact we are not a tour operator, rather an entrée to all the Kingdom has to offer.
Bhutan is known for its warm, welcoming people and the happiness they share with visiting travelers and the world as a whole. The warmth you feel during your journey in Bhutan is something that will always stay with you long after you have departed the Kingdom.
Our greatest achievement comes with immersing our guests in the magic that is Bhutan, resulting in a gorgeous smile of contentment and happiness as they return home.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Kingdom, ensuring a journey of beauty, rich cultural immersion, adventure and ultimately the happiness that is Bhutan.
Tashi delek – may all good things come to you!
Tour of the Dragon
The Luxury Stay includes:
• 12 days, 11-night tour between Six Senses and Amankora Lodges
• All meals, including picnics and in-house beverages (alcoholic beverages from house bar only in Amankora)
• Tour of the Dragon entry fee, race day support
• Airport transfers
• Laundry and wifi.
• All touring and monument passes
• Visa processing and Visa Fee
• Bhutan airline & Drukair flight reservation and ticketing assistance
• A Sustainable Tourism Royalty of $65. This Royalty goes towards free education, free healthcare, and poverty alleviation, along with the building of infrastructure.
• One time 60-minute massage in any of the four Amankora lodges during the stay
• One hot stone bath in Amankora Gangtey
• 1-hour White River Rafting in Punakha (one raft)
• FIT Surcharge
• Private vehicle/driver and English-speaking guide for internal transfers and sightseeing
Places to Visit